Sunday, February 19, 2006

Man It's COLD!

I was gone a few days this week on business to Southern California. The weather down there was pretty nice with highs in the 60's but when I got home Wednesday night it was 22 degrees F and dropping. We've had wind chills this week down to 14, for the Seattle area that's COLD.
I know, there are many of you from other parts of the country where it goes sub zero but it's unusual for us. Our friends in Montana who make the Woodn' Wares hard maple spoons and Spoon Oil told me that it was -9 when I was whining about our cold weather.
Over the past week I managed to get a web page posted for my PT Cruiser. I got my 2005 PT Cruiser late last year and I've been modifying it every since. If you'd like to see what I've done you can go to www.runnerduck.com/cars/pt_cruiser.htm.
The Daytona 500 is about to start so I better cut this short. Have a great week ahead!

No comments: